Supporting Haskell.org

Tikhon Jelvis
A significant part of the Haskell community infrastructure—including the haskell.org website, Hackage, Hoogle and the build infrastructure for GHC—runs on donations from the Haskell community administered by Haskell.org.

Haskell.org also organizes Haskell's participation in the Google Summer of Code program. We had 18 projects this year, 15 of which were completed successfully, a solid completion ratio.

If you would like to support Haskell.org, you can donate via several methods including PayPal and check:

Haskell.org can also accept donations through employers via Benevity using the unique ID 475236502.

Haskell.org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so donations may be tax-deductible in your jurisdiction.

We look forward to continuing this work with your support in 2020 as well as exploring new projects to improve the Haskell community infrastructure.

Best wishes, Tikhon Jelvis on behalf of the haskell.org committee.