Suppress re-exported module's docs ...

aditya siram-2
Is there any way to have Haddock ignore a re-exported module without hiding it? eg. here all of `B`'s exports/docs show up in `A`'s Haddock page and I don't want to see them there:

module A
   (
    module B
   )
import B

Re: Suppress re-exported module's docs ...

Roel van Dijk-3
I believe the following is a common pattern:

module A
  ( module Exports
  ) where
import B as Exports