TLS support for haskell-xmpp

John Goerzen-3
Dmitry & others,

Attached is a diff implementing TLS support for haskell-xmpp, and
correcting a build failure.

The support is rough but it seems to work so far.

-- John

haskell-xmpp.diff (10K) Download Attachment

Re: TLS support for haskell-xmpp

Vincent Hanquez
On 04/17/2012 04:05 AM, John Goerzen wrote:
> Dmitry & others,
>
> Attached is a diff implementing TLS support for haskell-xmpp, and correcting a
> build failure.
>
> The support is rough but it seems to work so far.

It's a bid sad but gnutls is GPL-3 and haskell-xmpp BSD3, rendering the
combination BSDless.
May i suggest in a shameless self advertising, the haskell tls library :-)

--
Vincent

Re: TLS support for haskell-xmpp

John Goerzen-3
I'll probably give it a go then.

Incidentally, I am not sure if the original author is responsive.  I'm
fixing some other bugs while I'm at it; would it be kosher for me to
make a new version upload of it to Hackage in the event that the
original author doesn't respond?

-- John