Taking over cmdtheline

Gregory Crosswhite
The package cmdtheline has not been updated since Apr 30, 2013, and it
is broken with the current version of GHC; it needs to have its upper
bound on transformers bumped.  I tried contacting the author three
months ago and three weeks ago to ask him to fix the package, but I
received no response.  I contacted him one more time one week ago to
tell him that I intended to take over the package, and still I received
no response.

Thus, following the instructions on Hackage for taking over a package, I
am officially stating my intent to take over this package so that I can
fix it.

Cheers,
Greg

Re: Taking over cmdtheline

Adam Bergmark-2
Hi Greg,

I noticed that there was no CC to the maintainer in your message, so I added Eli to the conversation.

- Adam