Taking over maintainership of cabal2spec

Taking over maintainership of cabal2spec

Peter Simons-2
Fellow Haskell Hackers,

I would like to take over the package cabal2spec [1], which hasn't seen
any activity in the last 9 years. I have tried to contact the Hackage
maintainers Conrad Meyer and Yaakov M. Nemoy to get them involved in the
decision, but unfortunately I was unable to reach either one of them.

Best regards,
Peter

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/cabal2spec