Taking over maintainership of exact-pi

Andrew Lelechenko
I would like to take over `exact-pi` package (https://hackage.haskell.org/package/exact-pi).
Unfortunately, the package became incompatible with upcoming GHC 8.4 and needs an upgrade. The relevant pull request (https://github.com/dmcclean/exact-pi/pull/5), prepared by @konn, has been open for a month without response. I also tried to reach its maintainer Douglas McClean (cced) by email, but have not heard back.

I am so interested in upgrading `exact-pi`, because it is a dependency of my package `arithmoi`.

Best regards,
Andrew

Re: Taking over maintainership of exact-pi

Andrew Lelechenko
Hi Douglas,

How is it going?

Since you are really busy (a new baby is a big deal, congratulations) to do these changes, I’d be glad to apply them, if you are happy to add me (username Bodigrim) as a maintainer at http://hackage.haskell.org/package/exact-pi/maintainers Feel free to kick me out afterwards.

Best regards,
Andrew