Taking over maintainership of syb

Sergey Vinokurov
I'd like to become maintainer of the syb package
(http://hackage.haskell.org/package/syb). The current maintainer, José
Pedro Magalhães, would like to step down and is looking for anyone
interested in picking up the package
(https://github.com/dreixel/syb/pull/19).

Best regards,
Sergey

Re: Taking over maintainership of syb

Matthew Pickering
What are your intentions as maintainer of the package?

I would rather that any maintainer does not modify the API of the
package in any significant way. There are other better generics
libraries which are more performant and more expressive which have
surpassed syb.