Talk about Haskell at Ubucon in Berlin

Robert Clausecker
Hello Haskellers!

I'm going to give a talk on Haskell at Ubucon 2012 in Berlin (In
German). I want to give an introduction about the concept of functional
programming and the special language concepts of Haskell.

Any ideas what to focus on?

Yours, Robert Clausecker

Re: Talk about Haskell at Ubucon in Berlin

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

Am Samstag, den 04.08.2012, 23:56 +0200 schrieb Robert Clausecker:
> I'm going to give a talk on Haskell at Ubucon 2012 in Berlin (In
> German). I want to give an introduction about the concept of functional
> programming and the special language concepts of Haskell.
>
> Any ideas what to focus on?

maybe you get some ideas from my talk at GNUnify ’11, which is roughly
the same that I blogged about at
http://www.joachim-breitner.de/blog/archives/461-Haskell-Demonstration-at-IIT-Bombay.html

But it is less an introduction and more a demonstration.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner