Tests that use sample files in Cabal

Federico Mastellone-2
Hi List,

I'm trying to do my testing with HUnit and Cabal and I created a Test-Suite
entry that runs when I do "cabal test" inside my project folder.
My problem is that I want to add a second test case that needs to read a
sample database file, I cannot include the file with Cabal's data-dir and
data-files properties because it's only supported at the package level,
this huge file will be always installed when doing "cabal install". Is
there a standard way to access these files in a portable way? Any ideas?

Thanks!