Testsuite run dynamic and not

Edward Z. Yang
Hey folks,

I'm writing a test for #5435 but I don't really know how to structure it
properly.  I have a C file and an HS file, and I'd like to run the test
twice: once dynamic (so the C should be compiled with -fPIC) and once
not.  Furthermore, I'd like both ways to run when doing 'make fast'
(unless dynamic libraries are not available).  How do I spell this?
The easy thing is to list the test twice in all.T but this seems wrong.

Edward

Testsuite run dynamic and not

Ian Lynagh
On Sun, Sep 08, 2013 at 01:30:25PM -0700, Edward Z. Yang wrote:

> The easy thing is to list the test twice in all.T but this seems wrong.

Note that if you go that route then you need to make sure that the
generated files don't share filenames (e.g. they don't both create a
foo.o file), or things will go wrong when the two tests run in parallel.

Thanks
Ian