Tezos is hiring 40 functional programmers

Tezos is hiring 40 functional programmers

Ryan Trinkle-3
Hi everyone,

I received this from Tezos - one of Obsidian's clients - and I thought it would be of interest to people here.

Tezos is a blockchain and a platform of distributed applications written in OCaml, which brings scalability, formal verification and self-amendment to the blockchain space.

Tezos has 40 open positions in the world including 25 in France. Remote and part-time accepted.

We are looking for profiles ranging from masters (with possible funding for PhD) to PhD with extensive experience.

Expertise in a functional language such as OCaml, Haskell, Clojure or equivalent is required, as well as skills in one of the following topics: algorithms, compilers, design of programming languages, cryptography, p2p, web programming / UI in OCaml, SAT / SMT, linear and integer programming, formal verification, stochastic processes, computer algebra or numerical optimization.

Highly competitive salaries.

If you are interested, please send your CV (resumé) to [hidden email]

Best,
Ryan