The BlockArguments extension has been added to Cabal

The BlockArguments extension has been added to Cabal

Akio Takano
Dear GHC devs,

The new `BlockArguments` extension has been added to the Cabal library.

I'm sending out this notification because the Note [Adding a language
extension] in compiler/main/DynFlags.hs asks me to do so.

Regards,
Takano Akio

Re: The BlockArguments extension has been added to Cabal

Ben Gamari-3
Akio Takano <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear GHC devs,
>
> The new `BlockArguments` extension has been added to the Cabal library.
>
> I'm sending out this notification because the Note [Adding a language
> extension] in compiler/main/DynFlags.hs asks me to do so.

Thank you Akio! I will bump the Cabal submodule shortly.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: The BlockArguments extension has been added to Cabal

Takenobu Tani
Akio, thank you for telling me as well.
I will also add `NumericUnderscores` extension to the Cabal library this weekend.

Regards,
Takenobu