The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Don Stewart-2
The Haskell Web News is a monthly summary of the hottest news about the
Haskell programming language, as found in our online communities. If you
want to catch up with what’s been happening in Haskell, this might be
the journal for you.

    http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/

What’s been happening with the Haskell programming language for the past
month, as voted by readers of The Haskell Reddit. This is the first
edition of the Web News, so feedback on the content, schedule and goals
is welcome.

-- Don
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Deniz Dogan-3
2009/12/7 Don Stewart <[hidden email]>:

> The Haskell Web News is a monthly summary of the hottest news about the
> Haskell programming language, as found in our online communities. If you
> want to catch up with what’s been happening in Haskell, this might be
> the journal for you.
>
>    http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
>
> What’s been happening with the Haskell programming language for the past
> month, as voted by readers of The Haskell Reddit. This is the first
> edition of the Web News, so feedback on the content, schedule and goals
> is welcome.
>
> -- Don
> _______________________________________________
> Haskell-Cafe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
>

I think the correct URL should be:
http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/

Yours didn't work for me.

--
Deniz Dogan
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Tom Tobin-2
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Deniz Dogan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2009/12/7 Don Stewart <[hidden email]>:
>> The Haskell Web News is a monthly summary of the hottest news about the
>> Haskell programming language, as found in our online communities. If you
>> want to catch up with what’s been happening in Haskell, this might be
>> the journal for you.
>>
>>    http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
>
> I think the correct URL should be:
> http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/

Actually, I think it's:

http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/06/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Don Stewart-2
In reply to this post by Deniz Dogan-3

Deniz:
> I think the correct URL should be:

Oops, well spotted. The original link will work now.

    http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Deniz Dogan-3
In reply to this post by Tom Tobin-2
2009/12/7 Tom Tobin <[hidden email]>:

> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Deniz Dogan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 2009/12/7 Don Stewart <[hidden email]>:
>>> The Haskell Web News is a monthly summary of the hottest news about the
>>> Haskell programming language, as found in our online communities. If you
>>> want to catch up with what’s been happening in Haskell, this might be
>>> the journal for you.
>>>
>>>    http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
>>
>> I think the correct URL should be:
>> http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
>
> Actually, I think it's:
>
> http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/06/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/
> _______________________________________________
> Haskell-Cafe mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
>

Of course, that's what I meant. :)

--
Deniz Dogan
_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Haskell Web News: December 2009 Edition

Bulat Ziganshin-2
In reply to this post by Don Stewart-2
Hello Don,

Monday, December 7, 2009, 8:16:25 PM, you wrote:

> http://haskellwebnews.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/whats-new-in-haskell-december-2009/

can we make download counts for individual packages available?

my own program (http://freearc.org) has about 10k downloads/month so i
doubt what place it may have among all haskell applications :)


--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:[hidden email]

_______________________________________________
Haskell-Cafe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe