Title index

GHC - devs mailing list

Ben

On GHC’s wiki home page we have Title Index over in the right margin.

I thought the title index was auto-generated.  But it doesn’t contain this page.

What’s up?

Thanks

Re: Title index

Ben Gamari-3
Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs <[hidden email]> writes:

> Ben
> On GHC's wiki home
> page<https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/home> we have Title
> Index<https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/wikis/index> over in the
> right margin.
> I thought the title index was auto-generated. But it doesn't contain
> this
> page<https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/Functional-dependencies-in-GHC>.
> What's up?

Sigh, it looks like the cron job has been failing since... apparently
forever.

I've manually triggered a rebuild and will try to sort it out tomorrow.

Cheers,

- Ben