Trac #13064: push

GHC - devs mailing list

Ben

I’ve pushed fixes for Trac #13064/#15393, and also for #15487.  The fixes are on wip/T13064

They concern error reporting for unused imports etc.

I have not pushed to master because the fixes produce warnings in at least

  • containers
  • bytestring
  • text

about unused imports.  And indeed they are unused!

But I’m not sure I’ll the protocol right about updating those package, doing the right submodule updates etc.

Also I have not compiled Haddock.

Could you possibly close the loop on this – do the necessary changes and commit to master?

Thanks!