Trac email

GHC - devs mailing list

Devs

Trac has entirely stopped sending me email, so I have no idea what’s happening on the GHC front.  Could someone unglue it?

Thanks!

Re: Trac email

Artem Pelenitsyn-2
Hello,

It stopped working for me from like Sunday and wasn't working for about two days. Then, on Tuesday, it silently started working again. Although, I haven't checked that I get all the emails.

--
Best, Artem

On Thu, 31 May 2018, 21:13 Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Devs

Trac has entirely stopped sending me email, so I have no idea what’s happening on the GHC front.  Could someone unglue it?

Thanks!

RE: Trac email

GHC - devs mailing list

Alas I am still getting no Trac mail whatsoever, despite Tamar’s work below.  Can anyone help?  It’s quite disabling.

Thanks

Simon

RE: Trac email

Ben Gamari-3
Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs <[hidden email]> writes:

> Alas I am still getting no Trac mail whatsoever, despite Tamar’s work
> below. Can anyone help? It’s quite disabling.

Hmm, this is unfortunately.

Gershom, do you happen to know what is going on here?

Cheers,

- Ben

RE: Trac email

Gershom Bazerman
The mailqueue is clear, and I’ve confirmed that I (and others) can get trac emails.

I checked and Simon’s email had been disabled from recieving emails from the ghc-tickets list automatically due to bounces. I re-enabled it, so perhaps that suffices. If not, at least it’ll give us a lead on _why_ things might be bouncing...

Simon: contact me offthread if you’d like, with what other email lists you want to recieve messages from, if you want to confirm that they also haven’t stopped sending to you due to the bounces.

—Gershom