Trac emails for CC additions

Simon Marlow-7
Can we stop Trac from sending an email when someone adds themselves to
the CC list of a ticket, without making any other changes to the ticket?
  It's hard to filter these automatically.

Trac emails for CC additions

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

Am Freitag, den 27.09.2013, 09:11 -0400 schrieb Simon Marlow:
> Can we stop Trac from sending an email when someone adds themselves to
> the CC list of a ticket, without making any other changes to the ticket?
>   It's hard to filter these automatically.

if I may add another trac wishlist: Can the name of the originator of a
change be put in some header, e.g.
so that one can mark changes done by oneself as read (as I do with
mailing list mail and other bugtracker?s notifications).

(But then, this seems to be non-trivial in trac, so I?ll accept a
?wontfix? for this suggestions.)

Thanks,
Joachim

--