Trading with Haskell

Joel Reymont
Is there anyone trading with Haskell or interested in doing it?

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

Re: Trading with Haskell

David House
On 04/07/06, Joel Reymont <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there anyone trading with Haskell or interested in doing it?

Assuming you mean professional development and not Pokemon-style card
swapping, you might want to check out the 'Commercial Users' section
of the HCAR [1].

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/communities/06-2006/html/report.html#sect7.1

--
-David House, [hidden email]

Re: Trading with Haskell

Ashley Yakeley
Joel Reymont wrote:

> Is there anyone trading with Haskell or interested in doing it?

Trading financial instruments? You might be interested in the
SPJ/Eber/Seward paper "Composing contracts":
http://research.microsoft.com/~simonpj/Papers/financial-contracts/contracts-icfp.htm

and also Lexifi, though it appears to be written in OCaml:
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/realworld/lexifi.html

--
Ashley Yakeley

Re: Re: Trading with Haskell

Joel Reymont

On Jul 5, 2006, at 11:56 PM, Ashley Yakeley wrote:

> Trading financial instruments? You might be interested in the SPJ/
> Eber/Seward paper "Composing contracts":
> http://research.microsoft.com/~simonpj/Papers/financial-contracts/
> contracts-icfp.htm

Yes, that paper and an hour or so on the phone with SPJ inspired me
to take up Haskell when I was Erlang-ing in Sweden. Thank you Simon :D.

> and also Lexifi, though it appears to be written in OCaml:
> http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/realworld/lexifi.html

I would love to see sample contract code from that project.

        Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/