Translating C to English Using Haskell

Shannon -jj Behrens
I've written a two-part series for "Linux Journal" called "Translating C to
English Using Haskell".  Here are links to the two parts:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9096
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9242

The catchline is:

 Write a program in Haskell that translates C type declarations into English.
                 Manually translate the Haskell into English.

I've tried very hard to make it an entertaining article for Haskell newbies, so
if your head exploded when you tried to read "A Gentle Introduction to
Haskell", give my article a shot!

A special thank you goes to all the members of this who helped me when
I was writing the article!