Unplanned Hackage Downtime

Gershom Bazerman

I made a terrible administrative snafu, and we need to take some time to restore Hackage. Luckily we have better mirroring in place now, so cabal-install should be able to fall back automatically to mirrors. If this does not work, you can use http://objects-us-west-1.dream.io/hackage-mirror/ or http://hackage.fpcomplete.com/ manually.

Best (and sincere apologies),
Gershom

Re: Unplanned Hackage Downtime

Neil Mayhew
On 2018-04-12 01:41 AM, Gershom B wrote:

> I made a terrible administrative snafu, and we need to take some time
to restore Hackage.

As a sysadmin myself (of other servers unrelated to Hackage) I feel your
pain.