UpdatePointer bugfix

Евгений Курневский
Hi all. I fixed bug in UpdatePointer module - sometimes cursor was stuck in one of the corners.

update-pointer-bugfix.dpatch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: UpdatePointer bugfix

Brent Yorgey
Hi, xmonad development has recently moved to github, under github.com/xmonad --- would you mind resubmitting this as a pull request on github?  Sorry for the confusion.  If you are not familiar with git or github I could port the patch for you.

-Brent