Updating Phabricator

Ben Gamari-3
Hello everyone,

It seems that Harbormaster is acting up so I'm going to take this
opportunity to upgrade Phabricator while fixing it. I expect this will
take about 30 minutes. I'll wait an hour begin beginning to allow people
to finish their work, however.

Let me know if this would cause a great inconvenience.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Updating Phabricator

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> It seems that Harbormaster is acting up so I'm going to take this
> opportunity to upgrade Phabricator while fixing it. I expect this will
> take about 30 minutes. I'll wait an hour begin beginning to allow people
> to finish their work, however.

I finished the Phabricator upgrade quite a while ago. However, the amd64
Harbormaster situation still isn't healthy. I'll try to notify before
making any changes that might affect existing sessions.

Cheers,

- Ben