Updating Phabricator

Ben Gamari-3
Hello everyone,

In around 90 minutes I will start a Phabricator upgrade. It has been a
few months since the last update so it may take up 30 minutes or so.
I'll send a message before starting.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Updating Phabricator

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> In around 90 minutes I will start a Phabricator upgrade. It has been a
> few months since the last update so it may take up 30 minutes or so.
> I'll send a message before starting.

I'll begin the upgrade in about 10 minutes.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: Updating Phabricator

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> In around 90 minutes I will start a Phabricator upgrade. It has been a
>> few months since the last update so it may take up 30 minutes or so.
>> I'll send a message before starting.
>>
> I'll begin the upgrade in about 10 minutes.

The update is finished. As always, let me know if anything seems amiss.

Cheers,

 - Ben