Updating the dom-lt package

Andreas Klebinger
I would like to have a updated version of dom-lt (
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dom-lt ) on hackage.

Matt Morrow uploaded the last version in 2009 and it has since become
incompatible
with current container versions.

I'm posting here to make it known that I plan to take over the package
to upload an update if I fail to reach him and he doesn't respond.
(Which seems likely since the the domain is expired).

Cheers
Andreas Klebinger

Re: Updating the dom-lt package

Yitzchak Gale
Matt did a lot of really nice stuff, and then suddenly disappeared
from the community without a trace, years ago. I don't think anyone
knows to this day what really happened. It would be great if you could
pick up some of his work that is still unmaintained.