What could be the possible reason of linking errors on "_info" and "_closure"?

What could be the possible reason of linking errors on "_info" and "_closure"?

Magicloud Magiclouds
Hi,

  I am making a cabal project including a library and a executable using the library.

  Building the library is fine. But when linking src/main, I got "undefined reference to someFunction1_info" and "someFunction1_closure".

--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞