What is the Best Haskell IDE in Windows?

What is the Best Haskell IDE in Windows?

Frank Lugala

Can anyone please help?i tried to install  Atom, Sublime, Emacs but  i can not get them  working on windows

Re: What is the Best Haskell IDE in Windows?

Szymon Pajzert
Are they not working or they haskell plugins?

On 11 April 2017 at 19:43, Frank Lugala <[hidden email]> wrote:

Can anyone please help?i tried to install  Atom, Sublime, Emacs but  i can not get them  working on windows

Re: What is the Best Haskell IDE in Windows?

Frank Lugala

Thank you   Szymon.Do you have  know any good  suggestion or good  tutorial explaining how to set up?i have searched online and tried but i cant make them working

Are they not working or they haskell plugins?

On 11 April 2017 at 19:43, Frank Lugala <[hidden email]> wrote:

Can anyone please help?i tried to install  Atom, Sublime, Emacs but  i can not get them  working on windows

Re: What is the Best Haskell IDE in Windows?

Gregory Guthrie
I like the HEAT simple IDE for small one-file programs, which are common in introductory classes. (We made a few local changes and additions - happy to share.)

I also like using IntelliJ IDEA with Haskell plugin, and that is probably the most polished and best actual IDE. (The eclipse plugin is abandoned and depreciated.)

For larger projects, Leksah is good, although the documentation is sparse (IMHO), and it has a bit of a learning/setup curve.