What should I use if I want both deriving SQL 'create table' from haskell types automatically and relational queries ?

What should I use if I want both deriving SQL 'create table' from haskell types automatically and relational queries ?

ducis
Persistent and acid-state are both 'No SQL' ?  I guess there is only groundhog?

Re: What should I use if I want both deriving SQL 'create table' from haskell types automatically and relational queries ?

Michael Snoyman
While Persistent supports some NoSQL databases, it definitely works with SQL databases. And with esqueleto[1] you can even write type-safe SQL queries in Haskell.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM, ducis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Persistent and acid-state are both 'No SQL' ?  I guess there is only groundhog?

Re: What should I use if I want both deriving SQL 'create table' from haskell types automatically and relational queries ?

Tom Nielsen
Persistent works with PostgreSQL, SQLite and some other SQL databases.