When does ICFP open registration?

Alexey Raga
Hello,

For bureaucracy reasons, it may be a time in our company to start sorting out ICFP trips/tickets.
Does anyone have any information about when the registration may be opening?

I couldn't find anything on their website, and I couldn't find any contact details on that website either, so asking here just in case if anyone knows :)

Best Regards,
Alexey Raga

Re: When does ICFP open registration?

Artem Pelenitsyn
Hello Alexey,

A reasonable way to go about that is to contact the general chair Derek Dreyer ([hidden email]) and the publicity chair Sam Tobin-Hochstadt ([hidden email]).

--
Best, Artem