Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

KC

Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

KC

Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

Sent from an expensive device which will be obsolete in a few months! :D

Casey

Re: Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

Brandon Allbery
On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 10:03 PM, KC <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

I was under the impression that EclipseFP was no longer supported, so possibly nowhere.

Re: Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

Felipe Lessa
[CC-ing JP Moresmau]

Em 19-07-2015 23:20, Brandon Allbery escreveu:
> I was under the impression that EclipseFP was no longer supported, so
> possibly nowhere.

It would be nice if one could still fetch the repo and binaries, though.

Felipe.

Re: Where else is EclipseFP available since SourceForge seems to be partially down?

JP Moresmau
https://github.com/JPMoresmau/eclipsefp is still accessible, so you can get the source from there.