Where to import Id from?

David Banas-2
Hi all,

Would someone tell me where I can import Id from, please?
I’ve struck out with both Hoogle and Google searches.

Thanks!
-db

Re: Where to import Id from?

Ben Doyle
id (lowercase), the function, is in Prelude.

Do you mean that, or a type called Id? If the latter, what's the context?

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM David Banas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Would someone tell me where I can import Id from, please?
I’ve struck out with both Hoogle and Google searches.

Thanks!
-db

Re: Where to import Id from?

Stuart A. Kurtz
Dear David,

> Would someone tell me where I can import Id from, please?
> I’ve struck out with both Hoogle and Google searches.

Perhaps you're looking for the Identity type class from Data.Functor.Identity.

Peace,

Stu