Where to put an experimental package?

C Gosch
Hi all,
I have written a small module with some basic algorithms for
graphical models. I intend this for experimentation
and want to extend it as I go.
It is probably not the most beautiful code, and most probably also
not the most efficient, but I also want to change that as I learn more.

Now .. if I wanted to put that online so maybe other interested people
can find it, where would you go to?
Is hackage a good place for such things? Or is hackage for more mature
projects only?

Thanks a lot,
Christian

Where to put an experimental package?

Tim Perry-2
Github perhaps?

On Aug 7, 2011, at 9:04, "." <ch.gosch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have written a small module with some basic algorithms for
> graphical models. I intend this for experimentation
> and want to extend it as I go.
> It is probably not the most beautiful code, and most probably also
> not the most efficient, but I also want to change that as I learn more.
>
> Now .. if I wanted to put that online so maybe other interested people
> can find it, where would you go to?
> Is hackage a good place for such things? Or is hackage for more mature
> projects only?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Christian

Where to put an experimental package?