Which language extensions to register for Cabal 1.22?

Which language extensions to register for Cabal 1.22?

Simon Peyton Jones
|  ...which of the following language extensions (which are mentioned in
|  T4437) are deemed stable enough to be registered in Cabal for GHC
|  7.10?

I'm not sure what criteria you'd like to use!

PatternSynonyms, PartialTypeSignatures, and NamedWildCards are all pretty stable and should go in.

StaticPointers will definitely continue to be there in future; but the details of the API may change, and the current implementation is very much a prototype.

DeriveAnyClass: I defer to Pedro

Simon

José Pedro Magalhães-3
I'm not sure what the criteria are either, but I guess DeriveAnyClass is
comparable to the other extensions mentioned.

Cheers,
Pedro