Why cannot i receive any email from xmonad ?

Why cannot i receive any email from xmonad ?

z_axis
I have subscribed to xmonad maillist. But i have never received any
email from it !
I have to resend the same subject about

  Firefox `save as` dialog doesnot appear ?

Hi, *Henrique G. Abreu

*thanks for your quick answer ! I have tried commenting`[ className =?
"Firefox" --> doF W.swapDown] but still doesnot work!

BTW,
After using composeOne instead of composeAll, recompiling report:
%xmonad --recompile
Error detected while loading xmonad configuration file:
/home/sw2wolf/.xmonad/xmonad.hs

xmonad.hs:48:28:
    Couldn't match expected type `Maybe (Data.Monoid.Endo WindowSet)'
           against inferred type `Data.Monoid.Endo WindowSet'
      Expected type: MaybeManageHook
      Inferred type: ManageHook
    In the expression: className =? c --> doFloat
    In the expression: [className =? c --> doFloat | c <- myCFloats]
*
*Sincerely!

e^(π.i) + 1 = 0

Why cannot i receive any email from xmonad ?

Dougal Stanton-2
I can suggest either your mail software hides emails from yourself
(Gmail does this) or you signed up with a different address than your
client uses by default. I have made both of these mistakes in the
past...

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:45 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have subscribed to xmonad maillist. But i have never received any email
> from it !
> I have to resend the same subject about
>

> ?Firefox `save as` dialog doesnot appear ?
>
> Hi, *Henrique G. Abreu
>
> *thanks for your quick answer ! I have tried commenting`[ className =?
> "Firefox" --> doF W.swapDown] but still doesnot work!
>
> BTW,
> After using composeOne instead of composeAll, recompiling report:
> %xmonad --recompile
> Error detected while loading xmonad configuration file:
> /home/sw2wolf/.xmonad/xmonad.hs
>
> xmonad.hs:48:28:
> ? Couldn't match expected type `Maybe (Data.Monoid.Endo WindowSet)'
> ? ? ? ? ?against inferred type `Data.Monoid.Endo WindowSet'
> ? ? Expected type: MaybeManageHook
> ? ? Inferred type: ManageHook
> ? In the expression: className =? c --> doFloat
> ? In the expression: [className =? c --> doFloat | c <- myCFloats]
> *
> *Sincerely!

Dougal Stanton
[hidden email] // http://www.dougalstanton.net

Why cannot i receive any email from xmonad ?

Henrique G. Abreu
I don't know about your e-mail problem, but let's see your xmonad problem.
When you commented swapDown line, did you restarted xmonad? it's also good
to reset the layout "M-S-<Space>".
If you posted your full xmonad.hs it should work, I don't see another
problem.
Test if it happens with no ~/.xmonad/xmonad.hs (i.e. xmonad will run with
the default config).
Anyway, in order to use composeOne you must replace (-->) with (-?>) which
is also in ManageHelpers.

Good luck,
Henrique G. Abreu