Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Takenobu Tani
Dear Libraries,

Currently, a wiki page of `3-Release-Policy` is not found:
  * https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/3-Release-Policy

Does anyone have a plan to migrate those pages?

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Haskell - Libraries mailing list
Hi Takenobu,

Ben has migrated the prime wiki to GitLab. The page you're looking for is now at https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/3-release-policy.

Am Di., 3. Nov. 2020 um 02:27 Uhr schrieb Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]>:
Dear Libraries,

Currently, a wiki page of `3-Release-Policy` is not found:
  * https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/3-Release-Policy

Does anyone have a plan to migrate those pages?

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Takenobu Tani
Hi, Carter, Simon, Ben,

Thank you so much. It's very useful :)

Regards,
Takenobu

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:46 AM Simon Jakobi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Takenobu,
>
> Ben has migrated the prime wiki to GitLab. The page you're looking for is now at https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/3-release-policy.
>
> Cheers,
> Simon
>
> Am Di., 3. Nov. 2020 um 02:27 Uhr schrieb Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Dear Libraries,
>>
>> Currently, a wiki page of `3-Release-Policy` is not found:
>>   * https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/3-Release-Policy
>>
>> Does anyone have a plan to migrate those pages?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Takenobu

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Keith
Looks like that's a link to (re)create the page yourself?

Sent from my phone with K-9 Mail.

On November 3, 2020 6:46:10 PM UTC, Simon Jakobi via Libraries <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Takenobu,

Ben has migrated the prime wiki to GitLab. The page you're looking for is now at https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/3-release-policy.

Am Di., 3. Nov. 2020 um 02:27 Uhr schrieb Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]>:
Dear Libraries,

Currently, a wiki page of `3-Release-Policy` is not found:
  * https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/3-Release-Policy

Does anyone have a plan to migrate those pages?

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Artem Pelenitsyn
Simon,

A recent ticket (#18916) points out that the user guide has a dead link to MonadFail on prime.haskell.org.
I can't find the corresponding page on the Gitlab port.
DO you by any chance have an idea if it was actually ported?

--
Best, Artem

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 13:47, Simon Jakobi via Libraries <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Takenobu,

Ben has migrated the prime wiki to GitLab. The page you're looking for is now at https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/3-release-policy.

Am Di., 3. Nov. 2020 um 02:27 Uhr schrieb Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]>:
Dear Libraries,

Currently, a wiki page of `3-Release-Policy` is not found:
  * https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/3-Release-Policy

Does anyone have a plan to migrate those pages?

Regards,
Takenobu

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Takenobu Tani
Thanks, everyone.

Currently, prime-wiki pages don't appear in google search results.
Probably because there are no links to each page from the wiki-top.

So can I add an index page to the prime's top page[1] like ghc-wiki's
index page [2]?

[1]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/home
[2]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/index

Regards,
Takenobu

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 12:41 PM Gershom B <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/proposals/monad-fail ?
> On Nov 3, 2020, 9:32 PM -0500, Artem Pelenitsyn <[hidden email]>, wrote:
>
> Simon,
>
> A recent ticket (#18916) points out that the user guide has a dead link to MonadFail on prime.haskell.org.
> I can't find the corresponding page on the Gitlab port.
> DO you by any chance have an idea if it was actually ported?
>
> --
> Best, Artem
>
> On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 13:47, Simon Jakobi via Libraries <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Takenobu,
>>
>> Ben has migrated the prime wiki to GitLab. The page you're looking for is now at https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/3-release-policy.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Simon
>>
>> Am Di., 3. Nov. 2020 um 02:27 Uhr schrieb Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Dear Libraries,
>>>
>>> Currently, a wiki page of `3-Release-Policy` is not found:
>>>   * https://prime.haskell.org/wiki/Libraries/3-Release-Policy
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a plan to migrate those pages?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Takenobu

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Takenobu Tani

I've added a title index [1] to the prime's wiki [2] as the right side-bar [3].
Please let me know or remove/update it if something is not suitable :)

Now, each page should be indexed by search engines.

[1]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/index
[2]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/home
[3]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/_sidebar

Regards,
Takenobu

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 6:40 PM Takenobu Tani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks, everyone.
>
> Currently, prime-wiki pages don't appear in google search results.
> Probably because there are no links to each page from the wiki-top.
>
> So can I add an index page to the prime's top page[1] like ghc-wiki's
> index page [2]?
>
> [1]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/home
> [2]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/index
>
> Regards,
> Takenobu
>
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 12:41 PM Gershom B <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/proposals/monad-fail ?
> > On Nov 3, 2020, 9:32 PM -0500, Artem Pelenitsyn <[hidden email]>, wrote:
> >
> > Simon,
> >
> > A recent ticket (#18916) points out that the user guide has a dead link to MonadFail on prime.haskell.org.
> > I can't find the corresponding page on the Gitlab port.
> > DO you by any chance have an idea if it was actually ported?
> >
> > --
> > Best, Artem
> >
> > On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 13:47, Simon Jakobi via Libraries <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Takenobu,
> >>
> >> Ben has migrated the prime wiki to GitLab. The page you're looking for is now at https://gitlab.haskell.org/haskell/prime/-/wikis/libraries/3-release-policy.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Simon

Re: Wiki page for 3-Release-Policy is not found

Carter Schonwald
Yay!

Hi,