Windows API and FFI

iæfai
I have a specific function that I would like to get info to allow me to accept clicks into the cmd.exe window.

The function seems to be here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms684961(VS.85).aspx

One of the parameters is this: A pointer to an array of INPUT_RECORD structures that receives the input buffer data. The total size of the array required will be less than 64K.

There are in and out parameters for this function. I have never done anything like this before, and was hoping this is done somewhere, or it is fairly easy to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

- i?fai.

Windows API and FFI

Jeff Zaroyko
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:58 PM, i?fai <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a specific function that I would like to get info to allow me to accept clicks into the cmd.exe window.
>
> The function seems to be here:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms684961(VS.85).aspx
>
> One of the parameters is this: A pointer to an array of INPUT_RECORD structures that receives the input buffer data. The total size of the array required will be less than 64K.
>
> There are in and out parameters for this function. I have never done anything like this before, and was hoping this is done somewhere, or it is fairly easy to do.

If you have not already, start by looking at the Win32 package which
has bindings to some Win32 functions, which includes helper functions
and types which you should find useful.  As to the specific structure
required, I'm not sure if it's covered, but it's a reasonable starting
point.