afrp code base

Instinctive
I've been coming up to speed on afrp, and I see the code base is
almost two years old. Is this the state of the art? Thanks.

Re: afrp code base

Sam Goldman
Instinctive wrote:
 > I've been coming up to speed on afrp, and I see the code base is
 > almost two years old. Is this the state of the art? Thanks.

Henrik Nilsson wrote a paper[1] with (as far as I know unreleased) code
for dynamic optimizations to yampa with GADTs. I believe that would be
the state of the art, but I am not sure.

- Sam

[1] www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~nhn/Publications/icfp2005.pdf

Re: afrp code base

Donald Bruce Stewart
instinctive:
> I've been coming up to speed on afrp, and I see the code base is
> almost two years old. Is this the state of the art? Thanks.

Also, a practical application appeared this year with Frag -- Mun Hon                                 Cheong's implementation of a Quake-like game in Haskell using OpenGL and
Yampa. More details are in his undergraduate thesis, here:

    http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Frag

-- Don