alternative sourcegraph

Kees Bleijenberg
I want to remove 'dead' code and unnecessary exports out of modules. I tried
sourceGraph with  sourceGraph tbGlasDll.hs and I  got:

Could not parse source file ./Toetsing.hs

Could not parse source file ./TestGlas.hs

Could not parse source file ./TBGlasDll.hs

Could not parse source file ./Glas.hs

Could not parse source file ./CalcGlas.hs

Could not parse source file ./calc.hs

Could not parse source file ./BelastingFactoren.hs

sourceGraph: Map.findMin: empty map has no minimal element

The files above compile without errors with ghc.

Maybe it has to do with Template Haskell code? Is there an alternative to
sourceGraph?

Kees

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

alternative sourcegraph

Brent Yorgey-2
On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 12:00:42PM +0200, Kees Bleijenberg wrote:

> I want to remove 'dead' code and unnecessary exports out of modules. I tried
> sourceGraph with  sourceGraph tbGlasDll.hs and I  got:
>
> Could not parse source file ./Toetsing.hs
>
> Could not parse source file ./TestGlas.hs
>
> Could not parse source file ./TBGlasDll.hs
>
> Could not parse source file ./Glas.hs
>
> Could not parse source file ./CalcGlas.hs
>
> Could not parse source file ./calc.hs
>
> Could not parse source file ./BelastingFactoren.hs
>
> sourceGraph: Map.findMin: empty map has no minimal element
>
> The files above compile without errors with ghc.
>
> Maybe it has to do with Template Haskell code? Is there an alternative to
> sourceGraph?

I don't know of any alternatives to sourceGraph.  Why don't you file a
bug report with the maintainer?

-Brent