anyone know what happened to nlpwp?

serialhex
i was going through nlpwp.org learning haskell & natural language processing at the same time, and a few days ago it just disappeared!  does anybody know what happened to it?  i can still access the google cache, and learn from there, but that'd be a pain for anybody new coming along who can't access this site...  :(

hex

--
*  my blog is cooler than yours: http://serialhex.github.com
*  The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Re: anyone know what happened to nlpwp?

Daniël de Kok
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM, serialhex <[hidden email]> wrote:
> i was going through nlpwp.org learning haskell & natural language processing
> at the same time, and a few days ago it just disappeared!  does anybody know
> what happened to it?  i can still access the google cache, and learn from
> there, but that'd be a pain for anybody new coming along who can't access
> this site...  :(

The website should be up again.

Thanks!

Daniël