c2hs problem on windows

M Xyz

I'm using the Haskell Platform 2009.2.0.2 on XP and just installed c2hs with "cabal install c2hs". It seemed to install fine and didn't give any errors.

It installed c2hs.exe in "C:\Program Files\Haskell\bin"
And c2hs.hs in "C:\Program Files\Haskell\c2hs-0.16.0"

Im trying to install portaudio which has a dependency on c2hs and I get the error: "cabal: The program c2hs is required but it could not be found". So as a guess I added the above 2 directories to the system path. Now when I compile I get the error "c2hs.exe: does not exist". Did I improperly setup c2hs on my machine?

I'd appreciate any help. Thank you!