cabal-dev + haskell mode (vim)

Benjamin Edwards
Hello Café,

I am struggling to get ctags and / or haskell mode to work with cabal-dev. This is quite annoying. Has anyone worked around this?

Ben

Re: cabal-dev + haskell mode (vim)

Nathan Howell-2
On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Benjamin Edwards <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am struggling to get ctags and / or haskell mode to work with cabal-dev.
> This is quite annoying. Has anyone worked around this?

I use ghc-mod for vim and it sorta supports this... by adding
arbitrary flags to GHC in your vimrc:

let g:ghcmod_ghc_options =
['-package-conf=/Source/alphaHeavy/build/package.conf.d']

Providing cabal-dev maintains a package database it should work there
too. With a little vim-fu you could probably discover the most correct
package database automatically.

https://github.com/eagletmt/ghcmod-vim

-n

Re: cabal-dev + haskell mode (vim)

Benjamin Edwards

Of course! I will have a play this weekend. Thanks for the advice.