can simpleTabbed be embedded into a SimplestFloat workspace ?

can simpleTabbed be embedded into a SimplestFloat workspace ?

z_axis
In a SimplestFloat layout workspace, we want to embed a SimpleTabbed
layoput region. Is it possible ?

Regards!

e^(π.i) + 1 = 0

can simpleTabbed be embedded into a SimplestFloat workspace ?

Brandon Allbery
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM, z_axis <z_axis at 163.com> wrote:

> In a SimplestFloat layout workspace, we want to embed a SimpleTabbed
> layoput region. Is it possible ?

Not directly.  You might be able to do something with Combo/ComboP, but I
suspect the result would behave someone weirdly.

allbery.b at gmail.com                                  ballbery at sinenomine.net