claiming maintainer position of a HackageDB package

claiming maintainer position of a HackageDB package

Guillaume Hoffmann
Hi,

I would like to submit a new version of the following package:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/mime-string

Unfortunately, I only received private consent from the current
maintainer that I would become the maintainer of this package, more
than one month ago. Since then I had not received any answer to my
request and I cannot upload a new version to HackageDB.

Is there a procedure I could summon to become the maintainer of this
package on HackageDB?

Thanks

Guillaume

PS: for the anecdote, darcsden needs this new version of mime-string.

Re: claiming maintainer position of a HackageDB package

David Feuer
The appropriate procedures are described at
https://wiki.haskell.org/Taking_over_a_package

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Guillaume Hoffmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to submit a new version of the following package:
>
> https://hackage.haskell.org/package/mime-string
>
> Unfortunately, I only received private consent from the current
> maintainer that I would become the maintainer of this package, more
> than one month ago. Since then I had not received any answer to my
> request and I cannot upload a new version to HackageDB.
>
> Is there a procedure I could summon to become the maintainer of this
> package on HackageDB?
>
> Thanks
>
> Guillaume
>
> PS: for the anecdote, darcsden needs this new version of mime-string.

Re: claiming maintainer position of a HackageDB package

Guillaume Hoffmann
Thanks!