claiming maintainership of bsd-sysctl package

claiming maintainership of bsd-sysctl package

info-2
I'm still interested to take over the package.
Regards,
Alexei

Re: claiming maintainership of bsd-sysctl package

Gershom Bazerman
The user palik appears to have already been added to the maintainers
group for that package on Feb 19.

Cheers,
Gershom

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 2:10 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm still interested to take over the package.
> Regards,
> Alexei

Thank you, Gershom.
Indeed I'm able to maintain the package now.
Regards,
Alexei