cminusminus.org is down ... (thats the only host of the c-- spec right?)

cminusminus.org is down ... (thats the only host of the c-- spec right?)

Carter Schonwald
Hey All, the c-- site that hosts the c-- spec seems to be down / gone.

This probably doesn't matter *too* much, but it'd be a shame to no longer
have the spec for *full* c-- online as a rubric to compare ghc cmm against.

could someone who perhaps actively chats with/or knows Norman Ramsey or
whichever of his students was maintaining / hosting it ask about that?
Seems a shame to have it offline...
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

cminusminus.org is down ... (thats the only host of the c-- spec right?)

Carter Schonwald
Norman Ramsey is now (graciously!) hosting the c-- docs/ site off his
academic page http://www.cs.tufts.edu/~nr/c--

yay!
As I encounter parts of the wiki that point to the old c-- domain, i'll
repoint them there.
-Carter