config.status: error: cannot find input file: `include/HsTimeConfig.h.in'

config.status: error: cannot find input file: `include/HsTimeConfig.h.in'

Peter Simons
Hi guys,

I have trouble building recent snapshots of the compiler, despite the
fact that the build bot says they ought to build fine. The error I'm
getting is this one:

  configure: creating ./config.status
  config.status: error: cannot find input file: `include/HsTimeConfig.h.in'
  make[1]: *** [libraries/time/dist-install/package-data.mk] Error 1
  make: *** [all] Error 2

A complete build log is at <http://hydra.cryp.to:8080/build/7563/nixlog/2/>.
Is this a known issue?

Best regards,
Peter

config.status: error: cannot find input file: `include/HsTimeConfig.h.in'

Austin Seipp-4
Peter,

This should now be fixed in 94c35ddf31aef28de84661860f77a94229f60cb4. Your
nightlies should hopefully begin succeeding soon.

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have trouble building recent snapshots of the compiler, despite the
> fact that the build bot says they ought to build fine. The error I'm
> getting is this one:
>
>   configure: creating ./config.status
>   config.status: error: cannot find input file: `include/HsTimeConfig.h.in
> '
>   make[1]: *** [libraries/time/dist-install/package-data.mk] Error 1
>   make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> A complete build log is at <http://hydra.cryp.to:8080/build/7563/nixlog/2/
> >.
> Is this a known issue?