darcs repo browser

Radoslav Dorcik-2
Hi,

there is one haskell web application based on happstack for viewing
foreign darcs repos exposed only on pure HTTP servers.
I need that for checking status of some repositories when I don't have
access to darcs binary/shell... maybe it can be useful for somebody
else too.

Service is running on following URL: http://handra.rampa.sk/dawb/changes
See more comments on http://rampa.sk/static/dawb.html

Regarding RSS feeds - Please send me a note If you find the hourly
cron job I run on some repos to produce feeds too expensive for your
server resources.
It does not obey robots.txt file yet.

Regards,
Rado

Re: darcs repo browser

Joachim Breitner-2
Hi,

Am Samstag, den 02.04.2011, 01:51 +0200 schrieb Radoslav Dorcik:
> there is one haskell web application based on happstack for viewing
> foreign darcs repos exposed only on pure HTTP servers.
> I need that for checking status of some repositories when I don't have
> access to darcs binary/shell... maybe it can be useful for somebody
> else too.
>
> Service is running on following URL: http://handra.rampa.sk/dawb/changes
> See more comments on http://rampa.sk/static/dawb.html

nice! Are you going to provide the above URL as a public service (which
might or might not produce a lot of load), or only as a preview? In the
former case, it would be nice to link to that on
http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  mail: [hidden email] | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Key: 4743206C

Re: darcs repo browser

Roel van Dijk-3
Nice work!

The view file part seems to have problems with utf-8 encoded files:
http://handra.rampa.sk/dawb/view?repoVURL=http%3A%2F%2Fcode.haskell.org%2Fnumerals&repoVFile=test%2FText%2FNumeral%2FLanguage%2FZH%2FTestData.hs

It is unreadable even when explicitly asking my browser to decode the
document as UTF-8. This makes me suspect the problem is in the code
that processes files to produce the HTML.

I have no solution ready for this problem. Each file could potentially
use a different encoding.

Apart from this inconvenience your tool looks very useful.

Regards,
Roel