dfinity-radix-tree: A Merkleized key–value data store.

dfinity-radix-tree: A Merkleized key–value data store.

Enzo Haussecker
I am pleased to announce the first release of dfinity-radix-tree: A Merkleized key–value data store. The library provides a simple and easy to use data integrity layer for LevelDB. For more information, please see:

Warm regards,

Enzo Haussecker

DFINITY Stiftung

We're hiring Haskell developers in Palo Alto and Zürich. Apply now: