do I need to uninstall haskell-mode before installing intero?

do I need to uninstall haskell-mode before installing intero?

Dennis Raddle
I want to try intero with emacs/stack. I have been using haskell-mode. Do I need to uninstall it first--is there any potential conflict?

Re: do I need to uninstall haskell-mode before installing intero?

Dennis Raddle
Never mind, I found it's easy to uninstall or reinstall at will, so I will just uninstall it.