Quantcast

downloads.haskell.org unavailable for a bit

downloads.haskell.org unavailable for a bit

Ben Gamari-3

Hello all,

Unfortunately, due to a botched rsync, the tarballs on
downloads.haskell.org will be unavailable for a few hours. I'm currently
working on restoring the 8.0.2 tarballs first to ensure that they remain
available to users. I will follow up with status updates as they come.
Many apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: downloads.haskell.org unavailable for a bit

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> Unfortunately, due to a botched rsync, the tarballs on
> downloads.haskell.org will be unavailable for a few hours. I'm currently
> working on restoring the 8.0.2 tarballs first to ensure that they remain
> available to users. I will follow up with status updates as they come.
> Many apologies for the inconvenience.

The 8.0.2 tarballs are now again available.

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: downloads.haskell.org unavailable for a bit

Ben Gamari-3
Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:

> Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Unfortunately, due to a botched rsync, the tarballs on
>> downloads.haskell.org will be unavailable for a few hours. I'm currently
>> working on restoring the 8.0.2 tarballs first to ensure that they remain
>> available to users. I will follow up with status updates as they come.
>> Many apologies for the inconvenience.
>>
> The 8.0.2 tarballs are now again available.

All of the tarballs are now once again available. Sorry again for the
inconvenience!

Cheers,

- Ben