emit custom signal from gtk3 haskell side

emit custom signal from gtk3 haskell side

Ruben Astudillo
Hi all

I implement the following custom signal in my code

    import qualified System.Glib.Signals as Sig

    updateSignal :: ButtonClass self => Sig.Signal self (IO ())
    updateSignal = Sig.Signal $ Sig.connectGeneric "updateSignal"

Such, will be called inside of "model" phase of the app. But looking on
the gtk3 documentation (and grepping also) I can't find a equivalent of
`gtk_signal_emit_by_name`. I don't believe this omission is accidental.
Can Anybody guide where to look at?

--
-- Ruben